Reset your body – get a fresh start with a plan that satisfies, energizes, and keeps you on track
Get more energy, a happier tummy, boost your metabolism, and kick the cravings with a 10 Day Real Food Cleanse.
This program is for you if you’re dealing with unwanted weight, digestive trouble, low energy, anxiety and stress, skin problems, and cravings for sugar and carbs, and want to just eat the foods that will make you feel beter.
The goal: to experience sustainable energy, less bloat, zero digestive issues and the confidence to keep going. Without deprivation or restriction. I have to warn you this is NOT a plan that requires a ton of time in the kitchen, eating foods that are boring and not satisfying, prepping things your family won’t eat. It’s just 10 days of putting yourself first and get you heading in the right direction for the lifestyle you’ve been wanting to develop anyways.
These 10 days (and beyond) will help you to start feeling better. You’ll be able to:
- Build a strong foundation – start healing your gut and create a foundation for health
- Increase your energy – stabilize blood sugar and boost metabolism
- Naturally detox – reduce toxic burden and support liver health
- Reduce cravings – for sugar and starchy carbs
- Discover what foods work for you – which ones fuel your body and which ones cause inflammation
It’s possible to see the connection between what you eat and how you feel when you eat real food consistently for 10 days. Your energy will go up, your mood improves, digestion gets better, you sleep better, your skin clears up, and nagging aches and pains will start to go away.
By removing irritants, allergens, preservatives, added sugars, and other problem foods, along with the right mindset and stress management, you can help restore balance to your hormones and digestive tract (both of which are at the root cause of many nagging symptoms).
- A Real Food Roadmap guide with a 10-day suggested meal plan, recipes, shopping lists, and prep guidelines
- Daily emails to make sure you know exactly what to do and are staying on track
- Private Facebook group access for accountability, support, and coaching
- Guides and resources including: recommended supplements, my favorite brands and subtitutions, snack foods lists, and more.
- Support beyond the 10 days — you will have email access to me until the end of the month, plus access to the Facebook group community
What this program is NOT:
- A set of strict rules and guidelines to follow
- An all-or-none approach; it’s okay to “mess up” and you don’t have to start back and square one – I just help you to keep facing the right direction
- A restrictive plan where you can’t eat out, enjoy certain foods, or feeling hungry and deprived
- Going to the store with a long grocery list and looking for weird ingredients that you will never use again
If you follow and implement my recommendations, I know you can regain control over your health, lose the bloat, gain energy, boost your confidence, feel more like yourself, and be proud of yourself. I’m going to walk you through with daily emails, give you what you need to get started and tell you how you can be successful.
Is this cleanse right for you? Maybe you’re not sure, or thinking any of the following…
I won’t have time.
We’re all super busy, but this plan is meant to work in a realistic way. That means working into your schedule, even at the craziest of times. This is your change to prioritize yourself for 10 days. By taking the time now, you won’t have to make time for disease and poor health later. Less than 2 weeks to make yourself feel better and you’ll be so glad you did it.
I’ll have to stop eating my favorite foods.
You’re reading to make changes, which means you should be willing to test out some of the foods you are eating on a regular basis that could be the reason why you are not feeling as good as you want to. I give you the recommendations to remove common inflammatory foods and food triggers, but give you the delicious foods that flood the body with the right proteins and nutrients. This leaves you feeling satisfied, feeling better, and no longer so excited about the sugary yogurt or cereal you love so much. There are healthy alternative to just about everything — ice cream, chocolate, even pizza — that help you stay on track. I know because this is how I live and I’m excited to share it with you. You will eat nutrient dense, easy to digest, whole foods, and you won’t be left feeling deprived.
It sounds intense and I already have a lot going on.
This program can be completely tailored to YOUR comfort level. I give you what you need to get started, then you can choose how much or how little you want to do. Small changes add up, so following as much as you can and incorporating healthy habits slowly makes a huge difference. The recipes, suggestions, and guides can be used at anytime, over and over again. The beauty of a guided program with support from me and an accountability group is that it can be customized so you feel successful.
Purchase here for $49Buy Now